All versionsSee all
The Now Playing plugin allows you to easily publishing what you are listening to! The end result is something that could look like this on your web site!
Windows Media Player allow you to create plugins that can do various tasks for you. The Now Playing plugin monitors the song you are listening to and publishes the data in various ways:
- Creates a XML file with information on that song. A file called now_playing.xml is created in your Windows Media Player Plugins directory.
- The plugin also offers you the ability to FTP/SFTP that file to a server of your choosing after its updated.
- Create a ping with the song information.
- Post information on Twitter.
- Post information on Facebook.